Over 50 Years of Company
1956
Company founded by Mr. Helmut Erb. Coil winding and repair shop for electrical measuring instruments.

1960
Development and production of measuring instruments accessory, resistance measurements and coils

1970
Further expansion of production in a new five story building in Frankfurt/Main

1975
Starting production of electronic devices and equipment with digital process displays and printed circuit boards

1981
Developing a PTB-certified calibration laboratory for DKB-calibration of electrical measuring instruments

1995
Introducing Quality Management according to DIN EN ISO 9001

1997
Starting production of medical instruments for blood pressure measurement

2010
Expanding production line of medical equipment with ankle brachial index (ABI) measuring instruments

2011
New development of extremely robust impulse transmitters for rotational speed and zero speed monitoring of railed vehicles